Sports & Health
You don’t have to be health conscious to help someone work up a good sweat or relax after a long day. Just be a clever gift giver.
December 09, 2011
- Rum and Lime Handwash gift box by Malin + Goetz (177 Seventh Ave). MalinAndGoetz.com. $40.
- miSoccer iPod/iPhone docking station speaker system by Speakal. Speakal.com. $99.99.
- Three-piece shaving set by C.O. Bigelow Chemists (414 Sixth Ave). BigelowChemists.com. $129.
- Major HotTea two-hour spa package by White Tea Med Spa (104 W 14th St). (Features a 40-minute massage, 40-minute facial and 40-minute “back facial.”) WhiteTeaMedSpa.com. $220.
- In-home body-contouring airbrush session by Beach Bum Tanning (239 Seventh Ave; 25 W 14th St). BeachBumTanning.com. $199–$450 (plus traveling fee).
- Bullocks Soothing Moisturizer by Cowshed. Available at Soho House New York (29-35 Ninth Ave). CowshedOnline.com. $25.50.
- Hand-delivered Bedford Men’s Bike by Brooklyn Cruiser. Available at 718 Cyclery (254 Third Ave, Gowanus, 718c.com). BrooklynCruiser.com. $499.